Monday 4 January 2010

2010

218, London

Happy new Year to you all, I am writing after a gap of 5 days is because I am still recovering from my new year bash. Just kidding, my new year started of chilling with some friends and listening to music. Most of us preferred to stay indoors because of the cold weather but 200,000 courageous people watched the London Fireworks, which were reduced by 2 minutes this year to save money.

Not so special resolutions this year for me as I intend to focus on the job in hand and avoid spend time first coming up with a resolution and then spend some more time modifying them as the year gets along. Although I believe there are people, whom I personally know have made some tough resolutions and can abide with them.

This weekend has just been about movies, I have watched 6 movies in 2 days and haven't stepped out of ISH except going to Tesco to buy some food. I will be moving back to my old room on the 8th of January and have lectures commencing from 11th January.

I hope you all had a great start of 2010 and good luck with your future endeavors.

Make someone smile tomorrow



No comments:

Post a Comment