Monday 11 June 2012

100th Post

It feels great to write my 100th post on my birthday. Its been almost three years since I started writing on this blog and proud to have maintained it. Although there have been long and dry spells but I hope to improve on the frequency.


I will be honest, it is hard for me to post unique content, something which has not been published or unique piece of information. However I do promise to share my heart and my thoughts in whatever capacity I can. I am celebrating my birthday by following closely the Apple Keynote and good games of squash, in other words; keeping it simple. It is very special to be present with individuals who gave you birth and I am lucky enough to celebrate my birthday with my parents.


I am maturing in my writing along with this blog and from the past one year have posted stuff which concern a wider public and can be of great use if read by the concerned individuals. However the key is uniqueness and regularity, both I am determined to improve. Also, I would like to dedicate my 100th post to my biggest reader, Kavyanjali KaushikThank you

1 comment: