Monday 29 March 2010

Final Project

Cavendish Campus, University of Westminster
My final year project deadline is tomorrow, although I am confident I to score well, there is always margin to improve. I got my feedback from my supervisor and he has almost asked me to write my discussion again which accounts for 20% of my report.
I will also be stopping the mail you receive every time I post something on my blog. It holiday festival in UK, but no easter for me this year as my final semester is cramped up with exams and this project. I will explain my project and its significance in this world in my next post.

Kavya forwarded me this, I believe you should read this -
"‎​I don't know much about cricket but still i watch cricket to see Sachin play. Not because I love his play. Its to know the reason why the country's production is reduced by 5 percent when he's batting"..-Barack Obama"

No comments:

Post a Comment