Thursday 28 October 2010

God Bless Us

Ojas Apartments, Ahmedabad

This month has kept me on the toes. Here in Ahmedabad, we are truly doing some very exciting stuff and you can follow all our activities either through my twitter or our Facebook public page (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Innovation-clusters/168899666455138?ref=ts)

I have been truly lucky to recover from serious injures at a very young age. Although some might consider them minor, but in my world there were significant. I was diagnosed with multiple slip disc in the year 2007, ruptured my right leg ligament and dislocated my right thumb in 2010. However all these injuries could not overshadow my passion for sports and it was this love that has got be up and running every morning. I am still strengthening my right thumb and right leg, I have joined a local football club and play regularly in the evening, although I play cautiously. 

I have always asked my friends to quit smoking, take up sports and remain active and will continue to do so. Please watch the video

"The word 'impossible' is not in leaders' dictionaries. No matter how big the challenges, strong faith, determination and resolve will overcome them." Shiekh Mohammed, Ruler of Dubai

No comments:

Post a Comment