Saturday 19 June 2010

Africa Africa

Hala Building, Dubai

What a football world-cup this is turning out to be, none of the teams apart from Argentina are playing to their potential and none of the football pundits are able to predict the winner of this year biggest sporting event. Although the world cup is taking place in South Africa, its

Although I visit Dubai twice every year, Dubai has never failed to amaze me with its scale of development and growth. Although due to the credit crunch which has affected the real estate market, there are many sites where work has halted half through, however the rulers promise to recover stronger from this downturn. This city offers many activities such as Desert safari, water sports, shopping, etc. the summer offers a great resistance to tourists and visitors like me.

Also I am taking this time to network with fellow Scindians in Dubai and old friends at a level I have never connected before. Its never too late to learn a new language and I am learning to speak Arabic by attending 2 hours lessons every alternative day.

Lets Celebrate WORLD-CUP

2 comments: