Tuesday 15 June 2010

It tight at the top

Hala Building, Dubai

During my these holidays, there has not been a single day when I haven't asked myself the questions "What I really want to do ?" and there is still no answer after spending hours and hours pondering upon it. Although I am good in certain things but that does not mean I am passionate about them. One thing which I am certain about, is that I wish to pursue my MBA from London Business School. I watch this video almost every week and would like to share it with you.

London Business School - CNN - Leadership


iPhone 4 is available for pre-order today in 5 countries and although it promises to be a great communication tool , it does comes at a hefty price. Also sony has challenged Microsoft and Wii by introducing Sony Playstation Move.


I can't wait for Rahat and Shrey to visit me in Dubai from 2nd to 6th July.


2 comments: