Saturday 25 September 2010

Stay Hungry Stay Foolish

Ojas Apartment, Ahmedabad


"The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking. Don't settle. As with all matters of the heart, you'll know when you find it. You can't connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something — your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life." Steve Jobs

This statement has really inspired me to search for my love and every single day I try and connect the dots. There are days when I am left puzzled, but I do believe that I am heading in the right direction. 


Believe in yourself and take risks in life. They say higher the risk higher the returns. I am determine to make a mark in my new job and I am willing to give my heart and soul. At the same time I am taking this time to reconnect with my far family, improve my health and contribute back to the society. 

Some one said "you should divide your salary into three equal parts, no matter how much you earn. Those division should be saving, Charity donations and expenditure." According to him this is the formula for getting rich. Also please see the video below, this reminds me of a seminar I attended through which I learnt to ask questions. 

Smoking is injurious to health. 

No comments:

Post a Comment