Thursday 9 September 2010

There is an app for almost everything

Ojas Apartment, Ahmedabad


Apple says there is an iphone app for almost everything, which I disagreed until today. Watch the video !
I am currently in Ahmedabad, Gujarat and working with Foundation for MSME Clusters. The Foundation assists institutions undertake effective and inclusive cluster based local area development in developing and transition economies. 


I am working on "Promoting Innovative clusters in India" programme which is implemented by the Foundation and supported by the Department of Science and Technology, India. Its been almost 3 weeks in Ahmedabad and I am absolutely loving it. Although its humid mostly, Gujaratis are the sweetest people I have met.


Also I booked a silver alto k10 today for myself.




1 comment: