Tuesday 15 December 2009

Almost there

Cavendish Campus, University of Westminster

Me and Yatin presented our business presentation today and received great feedback. This was a coursework for one of my module. I have another deadline day after tomorrow and have to run my laccase assays in Lab on Friday.

Rahat and Vatsu are leaving this week for India and I will miss them dearly over New Years. As my squash game is improving day by day, I guess Rahat is leaving at the right time as he is finding hard to accept defeats.

Google Wave has created some buzz on the internet along with Chrome being highly advertised in British Media. I believe the stiff competition between Microsoft, Google and Apple, has given this world ground breaking softwares.

Try out Chrome and Wave !!!

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment