Tuesday 8 December 2009

Term Ending

218, London

My room 420 is getting refurbished and I have been shifted to a double room with Yatin, I was in a mix of emotions when shifting.

My first semester is coming to an end with only two weeks remaining and it seems like I am still adjusting in my university. My third year project is going good but demands a number of hours. I can feel a shift in people around me and perhaps myself. I am coming to an end of my student life and at some point I will have to stop taking things for granted.

My mates Yatin, Batra, Aaditi and Rahat visited Exeter to spend the weekend with Nivritti. After looking at Batra who is still recovering form the trip, it seems they had amazing fun.

All in all, these last two weeks are going to be rough and busy. I am eagerly waiting to hear from Cadbury regarding my graduate job application.

Smoking is Injurious to Health

No comments:

Post a Comment