Saturday 19 December 2009

End of Semester

National Express Bus, somewhere between London and Newcastle

My semster has ended and I am heading straight to Newcastle. I am spending three days there with Yatin and Aman. We have already arranged for playstation 3, tickets to local derby football game between Newcastle United and Middlesborough and loads of food. We will be staying with Raghav Pandey, who studied with me in The Scindia School and presently reading for accountancy in Newcastle University. He is a unique character and the more I say about him is less. Not only he has a great sense of humour but is a focused individual and keeps his priorties clear. I have always cherished my time with him and looking forward to have a blast this weekend.

Some news from my Job application front, I got rejection from Cadbury but recieved an Interview call with Roche in the New Year and have to give a numerical test for Novartis. I had written back to Cadbury to seek feedback and this is what they wrote :

I enjoyed meeting with you, and thought you came across as bright, motivated and a strong candidate generally. Your performance on the Drive and Influence competencies was solid. In terms of areas where other candidates perhaps had the edge – I found that your answers for Judgment were a bit less clear, and one of them was perhaps a bit too technical in its subject matter, that made it difficult for me to drill down and really get evidence for the skills we were looking for. I also thought that you could have asked a few more questions in the role play exercise to demonstrate a consultative approach”

Its snowing in the South of UK and though its really beautifull, the temperature is -4 degree cemtigrate. Yesterday was the last Karyoke of the month in ISH bar, and quite didn’t turn out the way its usually is.

Life is much more than Goal !

No comments:

Post a Comment