Wednesday 9 December 2009

Right to work

Do you have the right to work in this country ?

I am asked this question in my every application. Recently I had to withdraw my application in Johnson and Johnson because I did not have the right to work in U.K. indefinitely, even though I reached the interview staged. I did feel that I was a strong candidate for the post, however if I got that job, where will the people from this country go. It is a very strong debate to give jobs to international people and hamper the job prospective of the locals here. However Majority of companies still believe that hiring people from east is a wise option but the current economic scenario has forced them recruit locals. I am not disappointed from the fact that most jobs are not available for me because of my visa status, the plain reason for that is that I am intruding this country and definitely there will be a force to counter that. However my spirits are high and I believe I will land up with a job which fits with my personality and education.

Some news form my University front, My final year project is on a roll but demands 8 hours in labs, which is quite a bit of challenge when taking other modules and job applications into consideration. However I believe, this christmas will give me the much awaited break and will allow me to catch up with my mates.

Just to give you guys an insight into how my room 420 will look like after one month, the room will be en-suit with wooden flooring. Also included will be brand new furniture aiming towards increasing floor space for the residents, I won't tell you how but there will be more space than at present. Cant wait to shift back.

I am sorry about my last post, as someone published it while I was away. I have loads to share including my christmas plans, squash game, university and will be writing regularly.

In the past I have ignored my health because of which I have suffered.

"Every Human being is the author of his own health or disease" Hindu Prince Gautama Siddharta, founder of Buddhism

Love yourself !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment