Thursday 13 January 2011

Heights of Carelessness

Ojas Apartment, Ahmedabad


Carelessness is lack of concern about the consequences of an action, and by extension, the behaviour that results from that lack of concern. Carelessness has been hypothesised to be one possible cause of accident-proneness. These days I consider myself really careless, maybe this can be attributed to multiple things I am carrying out or just that I can't be bothered until I found out I have lost it.
One of my friends wrote to me after I lost of car key today " the only thing valuable to me are the people I love. When you start losing them, that's when you you know you are in trouble. So try and go to sleep peacefully tonight, You are a good man. God won't take you car away. Good night." Maybe she is right, maybe life is much more than losing keys and pity little things when compared to losing friends, family and loved ones. Currently many of us, move on with life and forget the people with whom we have spent some of the most memorable moments.
Pause for a second, close your eyes and recall the person who was most prominent in your life 5 years ago and is not around. Why not take this opportunity to call him/her up to say hello.
Good Night
Inspiring song by Kate Perry
o

No comments:

Post a Comment