Tuesday 25 January 2011

Weekend Rush !

Galaxy Hotel, Rajkot

What a weekend to recharge my batteries and get back to work. This weekend was truly amazing and one that I will remember for a very long time. I spend my last weekend in Mumbai and like any other metro city, Mumbai had its pro and cons which I will not be mentioning since I am not writing a travel blog.

Mumbai truly feels like our financial capital with the local trains gushing out people.

However what makes a place special is the company and I was lucky to be with one of my dearest friend, Ankit Modi. One thing which was very evident was that the person in an alto looks at Honda city, the person in Honda city works for a BMW and a person in BMW envisions rolls royce. So where does it ends or does it ever ends? Do we spend our lives chasing cars and fame or do we spend out lives doing what we love. To be very honest I am currently following the former and I am quite clear that this path is hard, dissatisfying and stressful.

There is nothing wrong but having realised it early is in itself a learning experience and I believe through my extensive travel, network, friends, family, work and blog will identify my passion sooner or later. The earlier the better and I shall not rest until the task is complete.

All is all; single out your love in life.

Video: TED talk on creating value for many instead of creating value for money

Merci

No comments:

Post a Comment