Saturday 15 January 2011

Time

Ojas Apartment, Ahmedabad


Time is a conversation in itself. Some people have a lot of time whereas some say they have no time. However the fact remains the time is same for all, we all have 24 hours in a day and god does not favours anyone in this matter. In spite of that, every single day I hear people complain about time. There are successful people out there who manage multi nationals and still find time for their health, family, friends, etc. I guess it all comes own to time management and priorities.
Last 9 years have passed really fast which could be attributed to my friends and family for being there for me. Scindia was a great experience, followed with University of Westminster and now new role at work. All in all, as people say life is busy but good.
Be focused


Video: Great ad from Tmobile about its 4g network targeted against AT&T network in USA. Speaking of which, I am still waiting for vodafone, to bring 3g network to my phone and USA is advertising its 4g network. How behind are we ?

No comments:

Post a Comment