Wednesday 29 July 2009

From Dawn to Dusk

NIMSME guest house, Hyderabad

My stay in Hyderabad is coming to an end with Pune being the next city awaiting my arrival. The last weekend was truly wonderful with my mother over here and with Hyderabad being the pearl city of India, my mother made most out her visit as she bought a beautiful pearl set for herself. There is a huge market of ladies bangles and pearls in the vicinity of Char Minar, while we were walking people popped out of nowhere asking if we wanted to convert any currency to Indian rupees and the first thought I had was from which angle do I look like a foreigner to them.

I am visiting Indian School of Business tomorrow whose MBA programme is ranked 15th in the world. I am quite proud of ISB for putting the name of India in that list. My visit will mainly include a guided tour of the school and meeting with their admission officer.

I am also visiting The Scindia School on the 29th of August and doing whatever I can to have as many people onboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment