Saturday 4 July 2009

It’s raining and raining hard here

Central Park guest house, Chennai

This weekend started with me sitting alone in my room watching a boring rain interrupted cricket match which India eventually won and avoided the huge criticism they would faced if they lost. There was a time when I used to try and watch every International cricket match being played and played regularly for my school. However London has generated my interest in football at the cost of cricket and now I have stopped watching cricket and only weekly update myself with the sport. Cricket is a summer game in England and is only played for 3 months and for the rest of the year its football which keeps people engaged. I still love the game and given a chance to play I can play all day.

I have been in the sea lots of time before but never when it is raining and you normally associate beach with the sand and the sun around. Today I decided to take have a dip in my Indian Ocean which I thought is a good way to wash your sins and went to the beach late evening. Rain was never in the picture and within 15 minutes it started raining heavily with the thunder strike and people rushing to the nearest shelter which is at a distance of 400 meters. HAHAha

Some news do pop out of nowhere like this week section 377 scraped in Delhi, North Korea testing 4 short range missiles and scaring the shit out of South Korea and Manchester United saving cash by signing Michael Owen, who was out of contract. So you really can't expect whats coming.

LOVE MUSIC HATE RACISM

No comments:

Post a Comment