Friday 17 July 2009

Let’s call it a day

Shatabdi Express, Tamil Nadu-Karnataka Border

As you already know that I am writing this blog onboard the Bangalore Shatabdi Express which runs between Chennai and Bangalore. Lalu Prasad Yadav has done a fine job during his two terms as the railway minister, the railways not only made profits for the first time but also several new trains have been introduced.

I will really miss Chennai and all the people I worked with for during my tenure here. I am taking back with me profound memories of my challenges with food to being treated as a foreigner in my own country. The thing I will miss the most is The Marine Beach, it was my time during the day which allowed me to reflect upon myself and enjoy the beauty of nature. My next stop is Bangalore, which is home to some of the most well recognized colleges and research institutions in India. Numerous public sector such as heavy industries, software companies, aerospace, telecommunications, and defence organisations are located in the city. Bangalore is known as the Silicon Valley of India because of its preeminent position as the nation's leading IT employer and exporter. A demographically diverse city, Bangalore is a major economic hub and the fastest growing major metropolis in India. The sole purpose of my visit to Bangalore is meeting all my batch mates from school, there are about 8 of among which the majority are in Christ College. My stay is limited to two day and thereafter will be travelling to Hyderabad.

I have completed my first leg of my training by visiting the leather and auto component cluster in Chennai and I still have lots to learn as I finish with UNIDO on the 12th of September 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment