Friday 12 June 2009

Dream World

420, London

The last week has been both challenging and confronting. The molecular biochemistry coursework was great as I got 87% which is a lot if you look at my first year grades. My grades this year count towards my final degree so cant take them lightly. Spend a lovely weekend at Kamboj’s place cooking paranthas and dal. Plus I was considering moving out of International Student House, but finally decided to stay back. In less than a week I will be on Indian soil and I cant wait. I have wasted enough time in my life and its time to get some work done. Looking at the current global market, there are not many jobs in my field after my degree, which sometimes worries me. Also my core friends’ circle are finding it hard to spend time together as one entity. Yatin is shifting with Kamboj in a couple of weeks so it will be hard to get everyone together. But as my commitment I take on organising our meeting every fortnightly. I am taking a day off from the busy and noisy life, as I just finished the last coursework for this semester and spending quality time with my friends. My current roommate Michael Wilson (Mike) is going back to Wisconsin this Saturday. He was the coolest roommate we have had and will miss him. The photo for this blog is of mike singing rock on with us. We have karaoke every Thursday at ISH (international Student House). It was amazing to have an American come up with us to sing a Bollywood number. God bless Mike, God bless America. Also in the white shirt is Zorawar Singh, we met him through Rahat and he’s great friend. We watched 12 hours of 24 at his place and it was amazing. Rest all good at my place cant wait to go back and my next blog will be in India. Thanks Kavya for editing.

No comments:

Post a Comment