Saturday 20 June 2009

India on the road to recovery

I am away to my relative's place for the weekend and so will be dropping a quick blog entry. This week I was reading a lot of Economic times and I have learnt some hardcore finance from equity to guarantee schemes in my internship. According to economists, India will be the first country to come out of recession and is going to serve as a major investment destination.

I will be travelling to Chennai next week to visit the leather industry and interact with other project partners and will be spending three weeks in Chennai before travelling to Hyderabad. I am a bit disappointed because the only person I know in Chennai is leaving the next day I arrive.
Every time I visit Delhi, I seems like nothing has changed at all from the road side panwala to the college crowd in the north campus of Delhi University. Although I am loving every moment of my time in Delhi and with UNIDO, I do miss London in many ways.


You may be surprised to have my blog entry in your inbox, I am allowed to send my blog entry to 10 people only and I have chosen you. Thanks for being there. Love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment