Tuesday 30 June 2009

Loose Start

Central Park guesthouse, Chennai


Well my second day started with something I had never imagined, my body failed to digest the rich food of Chennai and rejected it in the form of loose motions. I was lucky my first day was at the office but tomorrow will be a challenging one as I am visiting the Central Leather Research Institute. I Spoke to couple of people and will be taking all necessary steps to recover from this mayhap. Apart from this I loving every aspect of Chennai, with the people adjusting their lungis everywhere to running on the longest beach in the world, which some people claim. The sandy beach is 427 meters wide and is 12 km long and covers most of the shoreline of Chennai. Today morning was beautiful at the beach, with people brisk walking, practising yoga, boxing and cycling.

The people here are very friendly but due to my language barrier I am not able to make the most out of them. I am living in a guest house right opposite the M. A. Chidambaraml cricket stadium, home of the Madras cricket council. Due to its presence this area mainly consists of large number of guest houses and shops seeling cricket goods. I spend my rest of the evening at the beach appreciating the nature

If you are reading this, I am really interested in getting your feedback regarding my blog, my writing style, grammar, anything you would like to say. This will keep me writing and also bring to my knowledge any areas I can improve on. Another thing, I have found a new option in word 2007 where you can directly update your blog from word itself.

Cheers

2 comments:

  1. Its good to see your regular updates on yr blog. I am sure it must be requiring a lot of patience to write it regularly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trying to get into a Habit of it

    ReplyDelete