Friday 12 June 2009

Happy Birthday to Me

Hala Building, Dubai
I was born on the 11th of June 1989 in a small hospital situated in the heart of Karnal. As probably most of you don't know about Karnal, is the town of Kalpana Chawla ( first Indian in space). Karnal is a lovely three hours drive from New Delhi in the state of Haryana. I complete 20 years of my life today, for which i consider myself to be very lucky as not many people have the privilege to even live till this age. Lucky to have have such lovely family and friends around me that allowed me to reach wherever i am today. I play life as a game and this day will be remember as the half time of my game. Looking at the odds I will carry on playing the way i am playing and will be no difference to anyone. Games are played because you want to play but not because they are supposed to be played. So far i was playing because thats what is expected from me however today i declare i will play. Its three in the morning on the 12th of June. I celebrated the completion of 20 years of life..... God bless me , God bless the World

No comments:

Post a Comment