Wednesday 24 June 2009

Long ladder to climb

UN guest house, Delhi
I searched for my name on Google and to my surprise I found myself on the 10th Page. There are people with this name in almost all the continents and doing every kind of work. Travelling from Delhi to Faridabad, there are billboards advertising for massive projects undertaken by Piyush Jain CO. and investing in others.

To be the first search result for Piyush Jain, I would have start shifting things or do something really different which sets me apart from all the Piyush Jains before me. Starting a graduate job and climbing the natural ladder of success is not a great way to top the search result.
As part of the internship, I have been given a task to formulate a business proposal by the end of my internship. The business proposal is for a small business in the pharmaceutical industry and must be comprehensive and detailed. Starting a company is not everyones cup of tea, there are enormous risk involved along with huge capital demand. First and for most, you have to risk something which is very close to your heart, this might be Capital for some people, could be comfort, job, family, etc.
Me and Yatin have given a big thought about starting a pharmaceutical company in India, but often our conversation is halted by risks involved in it and benefits from a graduate job. However I am determined that this summer I come up with something exciting and something we can work upon together.

I ran 15 laps of the cricket field, which is around 6km and I am completely exhausted. Another thing, I have started taking driving lesson everyday at 0530 hours and to be honest it is not easy to drive.
Good Night !

No comments:

Post a Comment